Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A guy in Houston wants to trade my 35x16x15 Boggers for his 38x12.50x15 TSLs. I have an 83 Toy, short bed, std cab, rebuilt 22R with goodies, and 4.10s. It drives decent right now (my DD) but the Boggers are WIDE, haha. So, they block some airflow and they're heavy.

Do you think the 38s would be better? I'd like some 36s, but he just offered it to me. What do you guys think? tssl tssl tssl tssl

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well, it seems that if you don't like the weight and size of the 35's , you won't like the 38's for the same reason, I am pretty sure thay are just as heavy.
You also need to ask, as sais above, will you be happy with the power loss of the 38's, last , what running gear are you on, that should also play into your decision.

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
either way you need GEARS anything other than 35 a/t on alum wheel is a waist of time(even then it stillis).... better yet if you dont do gear i would just get 33's and run them as street tires. 90% hight 10% width/whgt.
If you really want power and drivablity get GEARS

my 2cts Joel

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.