Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's Official the Four Wheel Drive Meet & Greet will be held on May 21st at the Hooters on I35 North in Selma TX. Time will be from 3:00PM to 7:00PM.

Everyone is invited to attend... Shine up the 4WD for our little show and Meet a few new people in the 4WD Community...

We will be selling raffle tickets for some GREAT PRIZES as well as some freebie giveaways too..... All proceeds will benefitting both the FRATT chapter and the new lobbying organization in Austin to take back our trails..

So stop by for all the GREAT Sights and Discounted Food you can Handle...

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Fratt chapter of ???

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well that one is actually in the air......

For right now I would say we are just the Fratt Chapter... A local wheelin club here in South Central Texas....

·
Registered
14 Posts
primetimek5 said:
what is getting raffled out & how much are the tickets?
Hi everyone,

I meant to get by here earlier but I'll fill in the details. Warn is shipping a M8000 winch to raffle, Milemarker is shipping some stuff, 4wheelparts is giving me stuff. I'm still working on other donations as well. I haven't decided on a raffle ticket price but the event is free except for the raffles and discounted food as well. It's a great chance to meet fellow off-roaders ie. other groups and should be a great time for all. Raffle tickets are as follows: 1-$10,3 for $20, and a unlimited ticket- $50. With the unlimited ticket you can win more than once.

Sponsors lined up:
Warn
Milemarker
4 Wheel Parts
Olympic 4x4
ARB (will get back with stuff)
Superlift (will get back with Stuff)
Skyjacker (will get back with stuff)
Optima (will get back with stuff)

and I forget who else

Emails with
Rubicon Express and others

It still ought to be one hell of a show and all the stuff isn't just for jeeps. :)

Tanner2
Event Coordinator
[email protected]atx.rr.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.