Texas 4x4 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IF you wanted to build such a beast how would you go about it?i already have axles drilled for 6 but the darn hubsfightte would sf hubs work????

before everyone starts yelling why?i like my mall/mud (new paint in summer) lwb truck!i spent 2yrs returning it to stock and now more time to get to its current shape 35's,6" lift 56"springs out back and stock steeleees w/trim rings.

i know stock sucks!But it wouldn't be stock just look that way to the untrained I.
thanks

·
Registered
421 Posts
yea i was wondering this too but it isint really cheap. ill try and find a ck5 link for you

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
500 for a pair:eek: nice stuff but dayum there has to be a cheaper way.

thanks for the link

·
Registered
379 Posts
could you use a set of wheel spacers from 8 to 6 lug design.....u might have to grind inside of the rim to fit over the 14bolt hub but it should work... right?

·
Registered
421 Posts
yea that would deff work but if you ever got a flat you better make sure your spare will fit because you arent guna borrow one from anyone else.
if u can find a spacer lemme kno im looking for 1 too

·
Super Moderator
6,117 Posts
Most people machine the hubs down and use the 8 to 6 adapters. You can also redrill the lug pattern on the hub if you dont want spacers.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats 1 i didn't think of :) redrill the hubs

·
Registered
539 Posts
Jason / willyswanter (on Pirate) is working on that, redrilling old hubs. I don't know if he's ready to sell them or not but from what I've heard/seen about them they look pretty good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts