Texas 4x4 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have a digital camera, so i'm gonna try to explain this the best I can.
I need the part that the shifter linkage connects to. Its a forked thingie with to slots in each side that the shifter linkage goes through. the linkage is a rod approx 1/4" with a cotter pin on the bottom size.

My forked thingie is wallowed out which is causing my shifter to be really loose.

Lemme know somethin, smokin

1 - 1 of 1 Posts