Texas 4x4 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1987 Suzuki Samurai Rock Crawler Project

I wheeled this Samurai as Hulkzuki for several years. It has been to Moab, Hot Springs, Clayton, Barnwell Mountain, Katemcy and 360 running Toy axles / Longfields and 38 TSL's . I Drove it onto the trailer 7 years ago and sold the wheels tires and axles out from under it. My plan was to upgrade to 60's but it never came to fruition. I don't wheel anymore so I'm looking to move on. This would make a great foundation for a light budget buggy build. It currently has 1" lifted BDS leaf springs in front (Toyota length and set up to run SAS Toyota front axle). 4 link mounting brackets in back. All it needs to wheel is cleaned up and a set of axles thrown under it.

Upgrades
1.6 EFI Sidekick / Tracker engine. -- I just replaced the fuel pump and fresh gas. It fires right up.

Stock Samurai 5 speed manual Transmission
6:1 Transfer case gears in a stock Samurai T-case

Trail tough Mighty Kong T-Case bucket.

PSC Full Hydraulic steering setup TC High flow pump and pulley. / Charlynn Steering Orbital valve /PSC oversized reservoir / cooler. All this needs to complete is a steering cylinder. I was running an 8" double ended PSC cylinder and sold the cylinder with the axles.

Rock Shop Offroad roll cage. This cage was custom built by Eddie Stevens when he owned Rock Shop Offroad in The Colony. It is made of galvanized pipe so it does not rust. It is very heavily cross braced and gusseted. The stinger is oversized by design. It saves the engine when rolled. It is welded into the frame in several places for strength and has been rolled numerous times without failure.

Harbor Freight 6000lb winch. -- Yes it's a cheap winch but it works and you can't beat the warranty for the price.

All of the above is already installed on the vehicle and I am not willing to part out so please don't ask.

Other Misc parts and pieces:
1.6 Tracker / Sidekick Transmission and transfer case
8000 lb Mile Marker Winch mounted on a portable mount for receiver hitch.
2,000 lb engine hoist for unloading and loading on your trailer.
Truck Tool Box with misc parts and pieces over time. Belts, hoses, fluids, Samurai stock clutch cable, Toyota Hub and 2 1/8 socket for removal. Toyota king pin bearings and knuckle studs. D60 knuckle studs. Slip yolks, Toyota CV drive shaft.

$1,500 cash THIS WEEKEND! takes everything.

Does not include trailer

I updated this with a few wheeling pics because I had several requests. THERE ARE NO WHEELS TIRES OR AXLES INCLUDED IN THIS PRICE. I sold them several years ago.

Thanks for looking. It will be a hell of a deal for someone. I'm just ready to move on.

Chris Denman 214-80eight-5445

It is listed on craigslist if you want to see multiple pictures.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/cto/5048836682.html

1 - 1 of 1 Posts