Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a short note to thank all of you for the prayers and phone calls for my Mom. I would like to report she is good as new, but due to certain complications she is going to have a slow recovery. We do hope for the very best. It is the Lord and Master of all 4 wheelers hands now.
My heartfelt thanks.
Mark

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Great News Mark thumbup

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
Very glad to hear she is doing alot better. rockonn Keep us updated on her progress.

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
great news.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my mom

My Mom got to come home today to rest. The doctors say she can recover at home and be much more comfortable. She is one tough momma, has only one kidney, deals every day with Fibromyalgia, has had several stents in her arteries, had a quad bypass 9 years ago and spent several weeks on the edge before finally getting out of CICU and then several weeks in rehab to learn many things we take for granted all over again. She has a tiny defibrilator implanted and that saved her life this last heart attack. Unfortunately the doctors have told her she cannot survive another surgery so she has to make certain lifestyle changes to prolong her life. My Mom has been one of those poeple you can talk with about anything in life and she has gone through so much. Thanks again for the kind thoughts, kind words and prayers. BTW give all your Moms a big hug and tell them you love them because you just never know what may happen in life.

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
Wonderful NEws OldGoat! Glad she is doing better!

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Cant wait to get down there this weekend and see her and my great grandmother. It has been awhile, my life stays very busy and is hard to leave town. But some things in life are way more important then work.

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Great news Mark!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Great news, I'm glad to hear that she's doing well and that she's home. It's really strange how God works, he has a plan for everything and even when bad stuff happens good things always come out of it and lessons are learned.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.