Texas 4x4 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May be making a trip from Abilene through Austin area, down to Houston...and possibly over to Beaumont to see family then head back..mayb e willing to go from Houston up to Dallas then over to Abilene on the way back...or just make a direct shot back through Austin.. Just wanted to put it out a little ahead of time so I can offer to grab some parts if anyone needs for a few $$ to help with gas.. Not much $$ expected so don't worry about me asking you for $50.. I am making the trip regardless, (and I just wanted to offer some cheap shipping...LOL!!) to drop a 6 cyl in Austin, grab a 6.9 diesel in Houston, and grab a set of spare alxes for my 9"..then maybe swing over to Beaumont to visit the in-laws then head back the next day or so...

Just get with me here and I will give a specific date as I decide...worst case we will be making trip on July 4th weekend.... I am kinda hoping to make it sooner becasue I want the 6.9, but I don't really want to make a special trip either... I will have a hoist on my flat bed and I will also have a cherry picker...may even take the trailer...haven't decided yet on the trailer..

Let me know what you need moved and we will see what we can do....

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My trip is still on.. Minor change is I am not going through Austin. Will be headed to Eastland, down to Clifton, then over to 45 somehow to head Houston way, then to Bmt, then over to Louisiana on Sun, then coming back through DFW on I20 over to Abilene on Monday the 3rd late...

UnderConstruction, if you can meet me in Eastland, or Clifton I can move the parts you need if you don't mind the day or two delay for family visits. I will have my trailer with a truck on it going down, and a boat on the trip back so I have room for stuff...also some flat bed space..

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope, not going through SA sorry... I am leaving Abilene EARLY on Sat. Should be in Houston about 2 I hope..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts