Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone planning to use the 4x4 portion of your rigs anytime soon? I have been very limited to off-roading with a Heep and he doesn't like to do much at all...

Sure would be nice to meet some people ready to get dirty... :)

· Registered
4,993 Posts
I use the 4x4 part of my weekly, but I live in the counrty!

· Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I use mine everyday aswell, but I have run out of things to do around the office...

I got a PM about Shiloh... I think I might be heading up there around the 25th.

· Registered
72 Posts
JDKing said:
we need to get another houston area meet and greet put together.
Check the Meeetings & Runs forum.

There's a Hooter's Meet & Greet scheduled for July 16th at the Hooter's Willowbrook (Hwy 249 & FM1960).

· Registered
320 Posts
only prob is that way on the other side of town...

maybe i'll have to see what i can do about getting up there. Ya'll need another RTI ramp? i have a 20* ramp I built thats 14' long. no axle or paint on it yet but that can be done quickly...

· Registered
72 Posts
I think we're good for an RTI ramp, I don't want to crowd the parking lot too much. If we need it when the time comes, I'll shout your way. I definitely appreciate the offer.

Other side of town? Come on, we have people come all the way from Beaumont for this thing. :D

I've organizide these for two years in a row. I decided to let some others organize this third one. Usually everybody has a good time, though. Raffle, wings, beer, Hooter's, trucks... good time for all!! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.