Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the Summer run???

Since I have noticed a severe lack of participation from my esteemed club members I thought I would post it here to see how many of us midnighters are going to the Texas4x4 summer Run in Mason June 11th an 12th..

So far, we have Reddog, Blazer Killer, Midnight Crawler & Floppie, Mr and Mrs Hollywood, Almeraz....

who else is gonna thrash the rocks????

·
OOOsahhh
3,905 Posts
I`m in if I get that axle in this weekend.Plus I would like to make a run to pic&pul to gather some trail repair parts. I don`t wanna be coming home after only two hours this time! 1funny1

·
Premium Member
13,158 Posts
Rastus said:
For the Summer run???

Since I have noticed a severe lack of participation from my esteemed club members I thought I would post it here to see how many of us midnighters are going to the Texas4x4 summer Run in Mason June 11th an 12th..

So far, we have Reddog, Blazer Killer, Midnight Crawler & Floppie, Mr and Mrs Hollywood, Almeraz....

who else is gonna thrash the rocks????
my,my popcornn

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
13,158 Posts
popcornn waitin on $$$ ??? :)

·
Latin Lover
3,138 Posts
I believe Chapparo Mike is in. Rvreddog, I am working on Saturday and have to go to Pleasanton on Sunday morning. Might be able to stop by on Sunday afternoon to help with 14 bolt. When are you planning on working on it.

·
Premium Member
13,158 Posts
ai'nt nothing but branches......... :evilbat:

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'll be there @ 7:30 - 8

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
why 4 is it post-poned???

·
Premium Member
13,158 Posts
RVREDDOG said:
I guess this will be postponed till Sunday. I guess I`ll go to pic&pul to gather parts. bigok
REDDOG ,if you see ant d-44's out their let me know, lookin for some axle's
need both side's.... jamminzz

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.