Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Sunday we're having a "Get the word out" cookout at the shop. We'll meet around 1pm or so, and have a CLUB MEETING. Afterwards, we'll grab some of Brodie's biz cards and flyers, break up into small groups, then disperse across S. Austin, Dripping Springs, Lakeway, etc and hit the Home Depots, Lowes, Malls and such. We'll meet back up at the shop around 4 and enjoy some hotdogs, chips, beer, or soda, as the case may be, and some good general BS'ing. We'll also have the RTI ramp available so we can all test out the rigs, or Camrys (Marcus) . I'll be around the shop, so if you can't make the meeting, I'll set you up with cards and get you pointed in a direction, I know some of us have church. Then you'll be welcome to come back and grab some grub.

Post up if you can make it, and grab a buddy or two to come along. Brodie has helped most of us out at some point and now he needs our help.

Reply back here or call my cell or more info. and how to get to the shop its located in Oak Hill.....cell (210) 365-0338
ask for Jason

·
Registered
6,719 Posts
Zavaral thanks for the card...will hold on to it. The den today was cool until My power steering went south along with the Altenator at the GARDEN. Austin Dude..thanks for the P.S. fluid and help spotting. I got home before the sun whent down. Some Body damage..nothing a hammer can't fix.

·
Registered
268 Posts
zavaral said:
its precision of road....were just trying to get his name on the market...he does some of the best work ive seen and he starting to make his own parts....the name of the club woulda helped...sorry...i thought i put up a link...edited... any help would be appreciated...
isnt precision offroad the old ORI shop

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.