Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I will be in Austin this weekend for her bowling tournament. I was wondering what we could get into. We'll be coming into town late Friday but don't have to bowl until Saturday afternoon. What's changed since 1989? Is sixth street still the place to go on Sat night?

· Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Driskell looks good!! Any place to do some boot scootin? (Just in case that's what she's up for?) Something an older crowd would like, let's say.

· Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We're about to head out. Gotta drop the kids off with my oldest daughter in Dallas and then Austin bound. Momma liked what she saw on Broken Spoke's web site. I have to make sure I pack my boots. As usual, we don't have anything planned except to be at the bowling centers at the assigned times. We are leaving a day earlier than everyone else in our group because there's no telling what we might find to do along the way. I'd like to head on into Austin today and have most of tomorrow to play there. But you never know. :D

· Mas Tequila
14,889 Posts
Have a safe trip and I hope y'all have a great time Dave toast

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.