Texas 4x4 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like to keep a beater 4x4 around. Seeing if there is any interest is trading beaters?
so.....
350, 700r,208, 10 bolts, 38's.
this is junk for junk. something that runs and drives for something that runs and drives. titled only.
what you gat?
Oh yeah, near Amarillo non-bottled water area, and trade only, maybe $100 if worth it.

·
Registered
780 Posts
do you have pics?

·
Registered
11,141 Posts
I like to keep a beater 4x4 around. Seeing if there is any interest is trading beaters?
so.....
350, 700r,208, 10 bolts, 38's.
this is junk for junk. something that runs and drives for something that runs and drives. titled only.
what you gat?
Oh yeah, near Amarillo non-bottled water area, and trade only, maybe $100 if worth it.
No! Not a jeep! If you get a jeep you'll be "one of them" and that's not a good thing! Next thing you know you'll be in gay bar wondering how in the hell you got there.

Bump for a Yota.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No! Not a jeep! If you get a jeep you'll be "one of them" and that's not a good thing! Next thing you know you'll be in gay bar wondering how in the hell you got there.

Bump for a Yota.
Never will I be "one of them". The Taco is WAY to important to me.
Here is some pic's.
I'm tinkering with trading off for another beater cause of the "ideas" that I have for this K5. I'll entertain most ideas, just givin myself an option on what my wifes chase/wheelin rig is going to be.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts