Texas 4x4 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I blew my two rear yokes on the T case side of my rear driveshaft and I'm looking for a good driveshaft shop to check my shaft and get me the yokes.

What's the best in SA?

·
Latin Lover
3,138 Posts
San Antonio Brake and Clutch. Ask for Roland.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
drive shafts unlimited is on w w white 1 block south of ih 10. see charlie or sonny.

·
Lab Rat
1,639 Posts
I'm going tomorrow to San Antonio Brake and Clutch. Ask for Roland. arround 8.30 AM, so far is the best price and the same cuality of work on drive shaft unlimited.
need a front drive shaft for this coming weekend.

·
Lab Rat
1,639 Posts
drive shaft unlimited 333-5050
150 South w.w. white Rd.

San Antonio brake and cluch
902 Avenue B
226-0254

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys.

I'm not looking to spend more than $60 on this. All I need are the yokes, my shaft is fine. I don't want to spend $315 on a driveshaft when mine is perfectly fine and I have other stuff to buy. ;)

·
Latin Lover
3,138 Posts
San Antonio Brake and Clutch can do it for that price, probably less if that is all you need. Talk to Roland, tell him Richard with Midnight Four Wheeler's (white YJ) recommend them.

·
OOOsahhh
3,905 Posts
I went to S.A. brake and clutch today,and I must say I wasn`t impressed! My d-shaft and money will go to Driveshaft unlimeted.bigok

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
what happened that you were not impressed?

·
Latin Lover
3,138 Posts
Yes, what happened. I have had SA Brake and Clutch do all my tow rig suspension and drive shafts in the past, and they have always been acceptable. Sorry to here your disappointment.

·
OOOsahhh
3,905 Posts
They don`t have the equipment or experiance to do the kind of dshaft this sport requires. Did you see the word "sport" in that sentence? Does that make me an athlete????????? I didn`t like them saying I had to go to a machine shop to get it prepped for them.

·
Lab Rat
1,639 Posts
yea that was right Mr. Rick, (sport man), that's make you an athlete.
after san antonio bake an cluch went to drive shaft unlimited talk to soony let know Him what I want to do and less then 5 minutes explained and is good to heard " YES I CAN DO IT" the price ???? do know yet but I know it'll be done right, and one stop shop.
let you know how is finsh an the price with pics.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
cool beans. i had that same crap ola from thrash driveshaft. (trash driveshaft)
then i found d/u they were pretty cool.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Trash...I mean thrash thinks thier sh## doesn't stink....and $$$$$....L

1 - 20 of 25 Posts