Texas 4x4 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know they are having that megarun thing but i thought it might be cool to go wheel alittle and have a few beers with some folks. anybody else wanna roll?

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
can we wheel, or is it comp only?.. i might be down if i can wheel my junk..

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
It's a regular park weekend. Megarun will be going on around everyone else.

I'm competing.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
ok.. ill see about my trailer.. ill probably make it....

my passenger door dont shut, but oh well..

when ya heading out myk?

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
just take it off.........you won't be on that side Keith.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
hmmm, I'll try my best to make this but prolly not gonna happen. if 2 miracles happen, one being the new machine gets up and running smoothly enough for me to be gone over the weekend, the second being that I get the zuki done that quick. There is 3 major things that have to be done before it is ready, mount the brake lines securely and bleed the brakes again, redo the rear lower links and brace them to the front link mounts, and one more thing that I cant think of right now.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i'm not sure when i'll get there. i almost decided to stay home and sew since nobody else wanted to go but i'll be there. probly friday like usual.

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Myk, I want to go, but the wife wife is going to Fort Worth this weekend and she will have my truck and the trailer. If your not bring anyone I might come and ride shotgun.

Side note: I had to write this in blue because of the new wallpaper in the reply box is so white.

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
Turn the BLUE OFF and get your night vision goggles on.

Your right this new wallpape in the reply post SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fightte

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
Bruiser said:
Turn the BLUE OFF and get your night vision goggles on.

Your right this new wallpape in the reply post SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fightte

Tell me how you really feell

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL! i have you big screen still. i was gonna bring it with me. it looks like i'll have a passenger but i'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
jamminzz ill be there late as usual,, my and the zukikiller will make it... hopefully he will spot me better so i dont rip off a hub like i did at the wheelin ranch... (a rock got in the wheel and ripped the hub outer off! we wheeled for awhile longer and never noticed it, lol. ill post pics later, but it was worse than myk's hub "failure")

im gonna do that stupid little hill that ate my lunch last time, first..

·
I've met Johnny Cash
2,207 Posts
acprokeith said:
jamminzz ill be there late as usual,, my and the zukikiller will make it... hopefully he will spot me better so i dont rip off a hub like i did at the wheelin ranch... (a rock got in the wheel and ripped the hub outer off! we wheeled for awhile longer and never noticed it, lol. ill post pics later, but it was worse than myk's hub "failure")

im gonna do that stupid little hill that ate my lunch last time, first..
Tell ol' Zukikiller I said hey.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Myk, you think Hatch or Stretch will may it, or are they blowing smoke? I've yet to wheel with them and may never will. That's ok, Benji and you are a blast to wheel with.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i'm sure they will! gilmer is where the baby trails are for the little girls! 2finger

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Actually...Benji's Zuki is much better then Hatch's or Stretch's for Gilmer :D

someone take away benji's admin capabilities. :D

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
:shocked!: Oh Damn!! 1funny1

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
pics :http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/[email protected]/detail?.dir=/b82e&.dnm=b76c.jpg&.src=ph

but they suck,, just a few dumb sh## pics of bs.. just so we could say we took pics..lol
the hubs blew off of it too.. first myk's hub fell off, at the bottom of the obstacle, and then my hub blew off on it... it flew 50 feet.rofl.. . so we replaced it with a spare...we got a little tipsy and went out and killed the one i replaced that one with, so then we drunkenly made a drive flange, with a piece of 1/2" plate and the drive slug from one of the dead hubs.... soon i will make some pretty flanges, with covers. this was booty fab from hell, but stronger than any hub anywhere... fawk hubs! smokin

1 - 20 of 21 Posts