Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
4,993 Posts
I should be there about 1 in the afternoon Mark. If you fail your test before I can get there, call me.

· Registered
4,993 Posts
If he wants to drive something, Zero might let him use one of the Zuks. They will go anywhere his Jeep will, but he want have to worry hurting the Zuk. :)
Maybe Dave would would like to show up? And it wouldn't hurt Zero to come visit eather. I think he lives 15 min. away. Everybody in the Longview area needs to come watch Old Goat go up Dewoody! I wish ya'll could have seen him climb the Oak tree last night! Rusty is going to be better than ever!

· Registered
4,993 Posts
Couldn't take a pic, had to watch the ram under the truck. Plus we were checking it out at midnight, and you know how great the pic would have turned out if we had!

· Registered
4,993 Posts
Not to seal Old Goat thunder, but you have hear yell from the cab,"I not even give it any gas, and its going right up!". I think he likes the new gears. :)

· Registered
4,993 Posts
Ok I'm going outside and get the Blazer ready for Barnwell tomorrow. Been tring to work on it all week, but everytime I would get home this week the phone would ring and I would have to go back to work. Hope to see ya'll there. I need to repair the front drive shaft I broke last trip, and replace the traction bar that broke last trip too. While I'm at it I'll going to swap a set of 52" springs. The 56" springs just have to much flex and are giving me problems with my pinion angle. I did find out tonight the O'Reiley's has a life time warranty on there U-joints.
:)

· Registered
1,629 Posts
yall have fun and don't tear up more than you can fix before june 11th.

· Registered
4,993 Posts
I guess I'm have fun. Getting to work all night on the blazer all night, so I can get two hours of sleep, get up go to work untill noon, and head out to Barnwell and wheel all day. Drive the hour and ten mins. back to the house so I can get another couple hours of sleep and wake back up at 5 am again. Its going to be a long day, and I'm glad I'm going! :)

· Premium Member
7,157 Posts
It's 6am and I'm getting ready for the day. Don't plan on doing DeWoody or any 3+ trails, just some light wheeling to be able to put the TJ in 4 lo. smokin

Will take the digi so I should be able to get lots of pics of Rusty and the K50 in action.

Jeepndav hope you can make it out today. We've got plenty of water and beer so just show up!!

· Premium Member
2,712 Posts
Bruiser, please lay your TJ on it's side and get a pic! Have fun guys!

· Mas Tequila
14,889 Posts
TX_ZUKI said:
Bruiser, please lay your TJ on it's side and get a pic! Have fun guys!
you can dooo it rockonn

· Registered
282 Posts
go goat go ..... is you a mountain goat or a billy goat? good luck on the tests

· Registered
4,993 Posts
I had to work today, but I got out there about two. I had fun talking to the guys and drinking beer. I wasn't going to take the blazer off the trailer after I seen Rusty, but Eric talked me into it. His little jeep did good. He took it down a 3+ trail. Then I noticed the top of my shockes where getting shorter. My frame is shot. It's way to weak to fix, but I have a plan I'm working on to get a new rig by the fall run. If anybody needs anything off the blazer let me know, today was its last day on the trails.

· Premium Member
2,712 Posts
Can't wait until I hear how he likes it! Unless something went wrong :(

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.