If you spend time off-roading and need more light output, check out the Stage Series Stealth Light Bar Kit for the 2014-2019 Toyota 4Runner from Diode Dynamics!
The Stealth LED Lightbar Kit for the 2014-2019 Toyota 4Runner from Diode Dynamics allows you to mount either a single SS30 Stage Series 30" LED Light Bar or dual Stage Series 30" LED Light Bars in the lower grille opening. These application-specific brackets were CAD-designed to install using factory mounting points. No cutting or drilling required! This kit retains the factory grille for a clean, OEM-like appearance.
Choose your look. The brackets included with this kit were designed for full customization. They feature multiple mounting holes, so you can mount a single 30” light bar or dual 30” light bars behind your grille and achieve the look you're after.
Designed For Performance. Using optical simulation modeling, Diode Dynamics Stage Series light bars have been designed for maximum functionality, with compact size, custom-engineered TIR optics, and a useful beam pattern, all in a highly durable package. Our light bars shine light in a highly-functional and useful beam pattern, much more focused than older LEDs on the market.
Functional Patterns. All Stage Series beam pattern options were designed with optical simulation modeling, to shape the output in a highly-functional beam pattern. No matter what your auxiliary lighting needs are, there is a Stage Series optic for you!
- The Driving pattern was designed to supplement your high beams. Rather than a simple "spot" pattern, the Stage Series Driving pattern has a rectangular 20Wx8H degree pattern that is far more useful for directing light downrange at high speeds.
- The Combo pattern combines both the Driving and Flood optics. It shines light downrange in a focused, rectangular 20Wx8H degree pattern while also illuminating the area around it in a full 80Wx50H degree spread. The Stage Series 30" Combo Light Bar features three driving lenses in the middle with two flood lenses on the outer edges
White or Yellow. All Stage Series LED pods are available in a cool white or selective yellow color. The white is a 6000K color temperature, which is a true cool white output, and matches most factory LED lighting. The selective yellow is a 3000K color temperature, great for high contrast in poor weather or a distinctive look on the road. We also offer replacement lenses that allow you to change the color or optic of your Stage Series LED Light Bars.
Bolt-On Installation: The thick-gauge stainless steel brackets in this kit were CAD-designed to utilize existing mounting points for a bolt-on installation - there is no cutting or drilling required!
In the Box:
- Two (2) application-specific SS30 brackets for installation on the 2014-2019 Toyota 4Runner
- One (1) or Two (2) SS30 Stage Series lightbar(s)
- One (1) heavy-duty dual-output wiring harness
- Mounting Hardware
- Installation Guide
NOTE: This kit is not compatible with the Limited or Nightshade trim levels.
See how to install our Stage Series Stealth Light Bar Kit for 2014-2019 Toyota 4Runner!
Customizable: If you’re looking to change the output color or beam pattern of your Stage Series Light Bars. We offer replacement polycarbonate outer lenses in our driving, wide, or flood beam pattern options in amber or clear!
Proven Reliability: Stage Series LED lighting has been extensively tested for long-term operation from -40 to 185 degrees F, along with vibration, moisture intrusion, and corrosion testing. All of these tests are completed to SAE standards, just like factory components. They've also been put to the test on-road by racers and enthusiasts alike.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post, PM, or email [email protected].
PM us for the free-shipping code (U.S. forum members only)
Thanks for looking,