·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who may be interested in a card game saturday nite?beer popcornn

·
Latin Lover
3,138 Posts
I was planning on having a poker party/birthday party this Friday, March 4th. My B-day is on Thursday and I wanted to also show the video from the Chili Challenge. What do you think about having on Friday, if not we can do on Saturday.

Richard

·
Latin Lover
3,138 Posts
OKAY - B-DAY party at my house on Friday beginning at 6:00 PM til ?. I believe it is Janie's B-Day also (Bowtie's Wife). Who all is up for Poker and beer .

·
Latin Lover
3,138 Posts
Poker [email protected] Richard and Lynne's house starting @ 6:00 PM on Friday. Party is four Midnight Four Wheelers March B-day's. Janie, Richard and Randy. Are there any other March Birthdays?

We have plenty of sausage left over from Las Cruses, so we will use that. Lynne will get a cake, I will provide cheese dip. You can bring whatever else you would like to bring.

We will watch Las Cruses Video, Play cards, Darts, and drink beer beer beer .

·
Latin Lover
3,138 Posts
Okay, The party has been moved back to Friday, but it will have to begin @ 7:00 PM. Sorry for all the confusion. Bowtie is bringing poker chips and yes Mrs. Hollywood, you can bring the card table top and a second set of chips incase we need more.

MIDNIGHT FOUR WHEELER's MARCH B-DAY PARTY - FRIDAY, MARCH 4th -- 7:00 PM -- Richard and Lynne's House
Call 210-666-2332 for directions.

·
Latin Lover
3,138 Posts
Who all is planning on coming to the poker party? Friday Night.

·
Latin Lover
3,138 Posts
Sounds great. They more the merrier. We will set up two tables if needed.

·
Lab Rat
1,639 Posts
HAPPY B-DAY RICHARD, I'll be there friday, what you need for teh party????

·
Premium Member
13,159 Posts
WERE IN LETS ROC jamminzz

1 - 20 of 20 Posts