Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Tree's for another work wheel weekend had a good time. Did a trail called skid mark the lockers are working well so far. The carnage was TubeYJ who rolled on Mighty Mouse. My carnage was early in the week when I flopped @ a buddys house. TubeYJ's damage was much worse then mine I only sustained a little caved in sheet metal. I was lucky.

http://photobucket.com/albums/y105/Modify/

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
So tell us about your flop, Modify

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Oh, just tried to make it up a 3' ledge a few times and then decided to take a crazy line with a slight ramp up to the ledge. Flopped over on the passeger side, most of the weight was on the rear passenger side roll bar. The damage was only a little caved in sheet metal near the jeep logo. You would not even know it is there without looking hard for it. The soft dirt cushioned the flop.

Rastus said:
So tell us about your flop, Modify

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
kool... :) u going to trees again this coming weekend?

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, not this weekend. Are you going to Texas Crawl? I found out today that I have to work on Sat 14 until one. I might still try to go out there.

Rastus said:
kool... :) u going to trees again this coming weekend?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.