Texas 4x4 Forum banner

Chapparo Mike

638 views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  Off-Road Ready 
#1 ·
As you all know his rig went down this weekend on the way to Mason. Since its his dailey driver there is some urgency to getting it put back together.This weekend we will be doing something towards that end at my house. It may be putting in a temperary axle,or swapping them both out for a more permanent fix,and reliable tow rig. Let me know if you wanna come get greasy with us. bigok

#4 ·
RVREDDOG said:
As you all know his rig went down this weekend on the way to Mason. Since its his dailey driver there is some urgency to getting it put back together.This weekend we will be doing something towards that end at my house. It may be putting in a temperary axle,or swapping them both out for a more permanent fix,and reliable tow rig. Let me know if you wanna come get greasy with us. bigok
just a thought toallty up to mike if he wants a temperary fix (like swap gears or the whole axle)...reason saying i just got off the phone with Efrin in UVALDE, he gave me a set of 3/4 ton axles ,dont know if the front is 10 bolt or dana 44 ??
just know front & rear are 8 lugs,
so i gave them to mike.. now Efrin said that they are mostly complete he didnt remember, but he'll be in town the weekend & if we wanted come down and get them that was cool...

#9 ·
I'll come , sit on my ass in the sahde and wtath yoll werk

#11 ·
BOWTIE said:
:drinking:
:drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.