Texas 4x4 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
i looked all over for you guys and never could find ya'll. i saw ya'll leaving for a trail run thursday morning and never saw ya'll again all weekend. i guess everything went well? no problems?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hey everyone! Added 10 more pics to the album. Got plenty more to come but the computer is taking too long so and I'm spent. I'll post the rest tomorrow. Got a lot of awesome pics. Had a great time!!!!!!!!!!!:sleeping:

·
Registered
921 Posts

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
Nice pics MsHollywood toast

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
i took my disposable cameras to the pharmacy earlier so i should have about 81 more pics coming soon!

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
jamminzz Cool pics!!!!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
i just added 50 or 60 more pics. i think they start on page 7. i'll add more later after i get the photo place to fix the last cd.

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
cool toast :)

·
Comfortable
5,347 Posts
jamminzz looks like a great time. Id really like to go there some time. bigok If it hadnt had been when it was i might have made it this year :cool: Guess ill have to try next year....

·
Premium Member
13,159 Posts
nice pic's, cant wait to see the video....jamminzz

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
what we saw of the video tonight rocks... We need to get that online

·
Latin Lover
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Video playing tonight at Richard's & Lynne's house and poker party too.beer

·
Registered
125 Posts
Rastus said:
what we saw of the video tonight rocks... We need to get that online
i have footage of the trip on my camera. i am working on trying to get it online. video isnt that great but it's a little taste of what we did. how do you post a video online anyway?

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
has to be converted to mpeg, avi. there are other formats as well but those two are the most popular ones. You will need to work with it to get the most footage in the smallest file size. IE compression. It's been a while since I have done this so I'm rusty. Some of the other guys on here should be able to help explain this.

then just upload it to the gallery same as uploading pictures

1 - 18 of 18 Posts