Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am not trying to get rich here and don't mind hooking a fellow wheeler up, so let me know if you are interested in anything. With the exception of the swampers a low ball offer is not going to hurt my feelings.

Can get better pictures of anything if you want as well.

May be willing to trade, but can't think of anything I need right now.

Set of 52" springs. $50

Set of 63" springs (came off 92 C1500 2wd). I stole the center pin from one of them. $50

Set of 3/4 ton Square Body Chevy axles 3.73 gear ratio. 10 bolt front, 14bsf rear. Complete from hub to hub minus tie-rod. $400 OBO

Set of 1/2 ton Square body Chevy axles 3.73 gear ratio. 10 bolt front, 12 bolt rear. Complete from hub to hub. $200 OBO

NP203 Chevy case. Been sitting for a few years, but was in good condition. 27 spline. $75 OBO

stock 4wd Square Body Chevy steering box. good condition. $30 OBO

Front clip from 84 Blazer. Includes fender wells and a/c condensor. A few small dings in the hood. $200 OBO

Square Body Blazer, Suburban, Truck Windshield. Has 2 chips (looks like BB gun). $25

5 - 15X10 Chrome Mods, 5 on 5.5" bolt pattern. All straight, just need cleaned. $125 OBO

Brent
512-913-4098

· Registered
157 Posts
Would you be willing to split the fenders from the front clip? What kind of condition are the fenders in? Are they cut or bent up at the back lower corners of the wheel well?

· Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not sure I am willing to break up the clip yet. I don't think they are bent at the back of the wheel well. I can look closer at the fenders though. I will get some pics also.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.