:bling: :bling: :eek:nfire:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Well not much to tell
98' Wrangler 4x4
33" tires, as far as lift I dono
the sad part it's only a 4 banger besides all of that it's all stock

She does good in the mud and great on the rocks! I took her for the first 150 miles in the Pacific Northwest trails!

This was my early birthday present to myself lol! I got a really good deal on her and it was time for the 4-runner to find a new home as I hated to let it go!

now it's time to take a vacation and drive back home to the south and see if she can hang with the big dawgs lol!

Rastus needs to get me another Texas4x4 sticker for my windshield. I'll let ya'll know more later!

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool.... when you get back.. me and Reddog will fix you up... smokin

thinkin bout a 350, some 36's... a lil hacck work.. add some character to it...

sticker???/ $10 make u holler :evilbat:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Rastus said:
cool.... when you get back.. me and Reddog will fix you up... smokin

thinkin bout a 350, some 36's... a lil hacck work.. add some character to it...

sticker???/ $10 make u holler :evilbat:
Yeah,I will get you the money for that sticker!

I hope to take my vacation in August and be able to drive back these plane rides suck. Plus I have to start looking for work and place to live I'll be coming home soon! So ya'll be ready to start adding character to her!

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
way to go, looks awsome. i hated i had to get rid of my rig but just to many came into play here that i sorta had too. guess i can ride with you and take pics for you now lol.

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Nice jeep toast

·
Registered
344 Posts
Thanks to all of you! I really like it and she has done well for me so far! I'll have to do some wheeling in the day time and take some pics of the trails here!

I hope to head to the beach in a few weeks for a wheeling trip that is planned if all works out!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.