Texas 4x4 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the second time for me type this Complaint.

The first time I type this I started off with a few positive things I liked about the new board, but on this go around I'll just get on with the Complaint.
I hate when I type out a reply and hit the submit button and everything disappears, because it can't find the server. On the old board all you had to do was hit the back button all the page you where just typing on would come back up with the stuff you had just typed. On this new board if you want to go back and look at a page you where just looking at and you use the back button, when you get back everything will be gone again. The Title will still be there if you are using one. It just very aggregating when I forget the copy everything I just typed and loose it.
Other than that I like this new one :)

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
anyone else having this problem??

I have had it happen to me but it is very rare. It was much worse on the old forum for me.

Does this happen on each and every post you make Mudgod?

·
Registered
539 Posts
No problem here...

edit... and if i hit back after i've posted my typing is still in the box.. *shrug*

·
Registered
471 Posts
I've had it happen 4 times so far. I just thiught it was me( operator error)

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
It's happened to me at least a couple of times that I remeber.

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
once or twice in a month or two don't count... the way Mudgod put it, he has it happen everytime he tries to make a post.

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It doesn't happen everytime I try to post, but it does happen a lot. Mostly when I make a long post.

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
Hatch said:
Dialup issues.
I agree with Hatch. :rolleyes: I don't seem to have a problem.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
issues

Mudgod is on Broadband, so am I, it happens to me very often, I too assumed it was operator error till I got my new computer and it has happened with it as well, not a huge issue just agravating. Perhaps there are some settings we need to change?

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
I will look deepr into it, but unless it is happening to everyone on a frequent basis I do not believe it is an issue related to the board.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts