Texas 4x4 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cant change the title of a thread, i.e. what if I wanted to let everyone know that I've added pics to the thread now.

let me know.

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
working as designed, you just have to add to your post that you have added pictures.

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
I'll merge the two threads

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Stretch said:
cant change the title of a thread, i.e. what if I wanted to let everyone know that I've added pics to the thread now.
Sounds like this might be a good way to avoid the 22 page marathon threads I've seen (but gave up reading) on here. :)

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hatch said:
Sounds like this might be a good way to avoid the 22 page marathon threads I've seen (but gave up reading) on here. :)
sorry, you dont have to worry about that anymore, I deleted it a long time ago.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
multi pages

I do not see the multiple pages as a big deal. Seems easy enough to select the last page and go to it if you have read all the others. Sometimes it is good to be able to go to the 1st page of a thread and follow all the way through it to the end, makes for some good reading with good continuity. A newcomer to this site might enjoy being able to go from the start to the end of a project all in one thread. I am not going to stop reading a thread simply because it gets a little long. There are several folks on here who are the very reason I log in each day just to see what they have done that is new, they make the site interesting for my simple mind. Just my .02 worth.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts