Texas 4x4 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going on Saturday. Have to test out my front locker I will install this week..

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
where is the den? aint that the one thats like 7 hours from abilene lol.... need to come to twin buttes or something closer so i can tag along. lol

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gas is to high to go that far right now.. :( I do plan on going there one day tho

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be there around 9:30 AM, whataburger

·
Latin Lover
3,138 Posts
Rastus, are you still going. Lynne wants to try out her Mickey Thompson's Baja Claws?

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Midnight_Crawler said:
Rastus, are you still going. Lynne wants to try out her Mickey Thompson's Baja Claws?
Yes sir... I'm still going bigok

·
Latin Lover
3,138 Posts
We will meet you at whataburger @ 9:30 am.

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kool thumbup

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Had a good time today.. the frt locker is nice!!! Let Mouse drive the boulders in the pic, an I went up the wall finally!! jamminzz

Lynne let Richard drive and he went up the wall as well.... then jorge followed..but had to leave to go help Bowtie on Hellcats heep ... got to the waterfall and Richard had to swap out the pinion yoke, found a bad u-joint, called RVreddog and he brought out my spare... then putting it back together the very last bolt broke off... so we called it a day and headed home... Had a very good time.. smokin

Attachments

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dem 2 pics is it... we were wheelin not posin smokin

1 - 14 of 14 Posts