Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Midnight went to the Den for a lil playtime today, we were joined by Modify and Wes.. Had a good time.. here are 3 teaser pics...

I took over 300 pics, so it will take a while to get them uploaded..will post the link when done.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,158 Posts
Rastus said:
Midnight went to the Den for a lil playtime today, we were joined by Modify and Wes.. Had a good time.. here are 3 teaser pics...

I took over 300 pics, so it will take a while to get them uploaded..will post the link when done.
WOW who was driving janies jeep......... :shocked!:

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Janie

·
Premium Member
13,158 Posts
double :shocked!: :shocked!: then....... jamminzz

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
Great pics, I always liked esse's Jeep.
rockonn

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
PS. Where is your Jeep Rastus?

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
you mean the pics of MsHollywood and MsChaparro Mike going out where justin got hung up??? :rofl: they are coming shortly

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
TX_ZUKI said:
PS. Where is your Jeep Rastus?
I did'nt do any wheeling to speak of... I was taking pics..

·
Registered
6,719 Posts
You guys ROCK!!!! My friend John really like all of the riggs that were out today. My toy was just that next to what all you guys/gals were driving. Never the less, for the 5/10 minutes that C.M. getting Bowtie off the rock he was hung up on.....was A Blast!!!(I showed up late/prior engagedments). Anyway, Just standing on the side was nice...I have about 5 minutes of video of C.Mike Crawling around. See you guys next Saterday for the Den clean-up...Not sure on the weather??? But, if it is on regardless I am their!

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's off to the left of the creekbed we went down behind the waterfall (tims rock)

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well....I finally got all my pics uploaded. ....phew!

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
look like fun toast

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.