Texas 4x4 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever use this do it yourself bedliner? They advertise on Ebay and they also have a dealer in Mt. Pleasant, Tx.

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know Hatch, I'm going to try and give them a call this week. I hope they have some examples to show me or can at least tell me if it's good stuff or not. Hoping they are honest about it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
295 Posts
I did the whole interior in my K5 with Herculiner, stuff is super strong and is cheap at $100 a gallon.

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
I'm gettin' ready to plop down $400 at my Ford Dealer to get a spray-in. The truck is new: I really don't want to screw it up with a possible "uh-oh." If it were my old Dodge or the guts of my Sami, hey, I'm there, spray gun in hand.

And I'll drive to Mt. Pleasant if it's worth the savings.

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep, I don't want to spend the 4 or 5 hundred for a professional job. So I'm looking for the best DIY kit.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I have the Herculiner in my Bronco for about 3 years and it is alright but not up to par with a pro type liner I used Durabak on my last project and it went on better looks better an appears to be a superior product I guess only tome will tell but I would recomend it

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
liner

Cheap ol' $38 a gallon wally world liner for me, took 2 gallons so far, I touch it up every so often. I just toss scrap metal, lumber, electrical conduit and whatever back there, if it cuts through it the next coat of bedliner covers it! Rolls on with a cheap roller. Of course I am a cheap old goat.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
OldGoat said:
Cheap ol' $38 a gallon wally world liner for me, took 2 gallons so far, I touch it up every so often. I just toss scrap metal, lumber, electrical conduit and whatever back there, if it cuts through it the next coat of bedliner covers it! Rolls on with a cheap roller. Of course I am a cheap old goat.
Speaking of scrap metal, you need to bring your trailer up and get this bigass load of it that I have waiting on you. They even through in some 2" x 3" x 3/8" angle iron also, about 60' of it that came out of the structure where my office is going. Heavy crap, but I wasnt gonna let em throw it away. These are nice straight clean peices. jamminzz

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
yep

OK Stretch, hang onto that steel!!! It may be on the trip back from Nacona but I want it.

Yes, the whole rollers, paint pan and 1 gallon of the bedliner comes in a kit there in the automotive section, actually the gallon is not attached but it is all sitting on the shelf side by side here at our mini me wally world.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
What's the costs? I've heard about people using marine paint mixed with sand for texture. I may be looking further into this when I get to that point.

·
Registered
72 Posts
We just sprayed durabak in my brothers jeep and it came out great.You can see pics of it on the other post about spray in bedliners. I am getting ready to do my jeep and my K5. Bruiser witch liner on ebay are you looking at? I was looking at rattle gaurd and maybe trying that one out on my brothers truck (are yall seeing a theme here).

later
jmd

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I was looking at the rattle guard also!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts