Texas 4x4 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for new exhaust sound.....
40 seriers original flowmasters or Dynomax Bullit mufflers

long tube headers-2.5 exhaust true dual exhaust pipe with no cats on it into the mufflers that will dump under the bed.....im looken for a sweet race/mean exhaust sound out of my 350....which one would sound better?

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
race bullets.....love em

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sounds good guys....i think im gunna try bullits since people don't run um...so i want something diffrent.....so when i cruise up the guy goes what the heck is??? :) then when i get on it it sounds mean but diffrent.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Super Flowmasters or Dynomax Super Turbos!

I run a Super Turbo and it's NICE. Not too loud and it has a good sound.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
See i want LOUD...so the super turbo ain't gonna put a smile on my face...if i wanted that i'd stay with my 40 seriers delta (crap) flowmasters.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
if you want loud go with the bullets, i run them on my mustang race car, 3" all way back dumped....they were loud alright, nice tone at idle and when you romp it they really speak to ya lol....i'm running twister race mufflers right now, which are a race bullet with metal run inside that makes a twist pattern and causes the exhaust to pull better, which in return gaines you a "few" horses. lol

but i'm really impressed with them. look at my exhaust thread and there are pics in there of them. i can get you some pics of what they look like on teh inside if you like.

but do note: these are not glasspacks, they have NO fibergalss in them.

i went from dynomax to these and i did notice a power increase and oh man what a sound diference, if i can find a camera i'll get ya a sound clip if interested.....

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what type of sound diffrence???....u mean a louder deep ton then the bullits make??? i know the bullits are a straight threw design which should help get rid of the exhaust then going threw all the chambers and baffles that a flowmaster has...yea post a pic up on here for peeps to see what your talkin about.thanks mud dawg sounds like u really like these mufflers...whats the price on um...i found the bullits for 31 bucks which I can buy two bullits which would equal 1 flow for that price....so it seems like im gonna go that way.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
well i got an awsome deal on my whole exhaust so i'm not sureon them alone, i'll get ya some pics tomorrow man, the shop is closed right now where they are so.....but i'll get ya some and try and get ya some sound clips too tomorrow.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts