Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Where's 2003?
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went fishing this past saturday and had a blast. it's been awhile since i've been out with family on a fishing trip so it was time. we went to an old spot on the nueces, it was kinda weird being on the river and seeing no tracks from trucks.

we did alright. my daugther caught her first fish and i was a very proud dad the rest of the night. but the catch of the night had to go my nephews daughter. she caught a 26 inch 4 1/2 pound catfish and the best part was it was caught with a barbie rod and reel combo. bigok
my brother hooked another big cat but like all fish tales it got away. :( he was kinda bummed about that until he caught another big cat. a 25 3/4" 8lbs yellow cat.

here's some pics that were taken that night.
http://www.texas4x4.org/gallery/album191

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
that's cool thumbup good pics too... Been a loooooooooong time since I've been fishing

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Looks like ya'll had a great time!! bigok

Momma's been on me lately for a fishing trip. I may have to dust off the rod and reels...

·
Premium Member
13,158 Posts
nice catch, jamminzz
was'nt there when ya'll caught them :( i missed out..
but got their just in time when the fish fry was done.. that was some good eating .. jamminzz
PS.ARIEL fishes just like her grandpa. :rofl:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.