4' Firestik antennas red, white or black $ 9.99
4' K40 antennas red, black or white $ 9.99
Uniden Pro 510 CB $34.99
Pro 520Wx with weather channels $44.99
Cobra 38 WXST handheld CB w/ Wx ch. $89.99
Cobra 29LTD Classic $129.99
Any CB coax w/ mounting bracket and connector EXCEPT the large ball type
special price of $15.99 for large ball mount add $15
We have stainless steel flat brackets, angle brackets, side mounts and NMO roof mounts with commercial style antennas too.
I am working on getting pics of these onto the website. We are able to accept credit cards, paypal, cash and checks, please allow 10 days for checks to clear unless we have taken a check from you before.
Mark

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks

Thanks Jeff. PrimetimeK5 my cell # is 9036923221 I will be in and out of the office and so will Chris this week. Also if you would like to PM me your # I will be very happy to call you.rockonn

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
Great deals as always Old Goat, now some of you guys that wheel with us, buy a CB from Old Goat, that's a great deal and that way we don't have to shout on the trail. bigok

cough myk cough

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Myk

I have Myk covered, he does not know it but I am sending a CB for him with Stretch the next trip Stretch makes down here or if I go up there. Then later I will have a couple of parts Myk can bend for me, but, if I am nice to him 1st it will make my begging be less necessary! Thanks Benji. BTW off the topic but, have you got any mods planned? Thread jacking does not apply if I start it, I hope?

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
stupid question.......whats a k40 antenna? and what are the benefits over a firestick?

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
OldGoat said:
I have Myk covered, he does not know it but I am sending a CB for him with Stretch the next trip Stretch makes down here or if I go up there. Then later I will have a couple of parts Myk can bend for me, but, if I am nice to him 1st it will make my begging be less necessary! Thanks Benji. BTW off the topic but, have you got any mods planned? Thread jacking does not apply if I start it, I hope?
That is funny Mark! Hope it works.

Yes, I am going 5.13 gears and 8 to 1 Tcase gears, Myk is going to do the gears, I am also going full Hydro with Stretch's help. Of course I also have to do the rear disc brake conversion still. I am sure there is more on the list. smokin

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
K40

The K40 4' antenna available in white, red and black is very similar in looks and construction to the FireStik. the fiberglass shaft is slightly thinner on the K40 as is the magnet wire used for winding.
The K40 Antenna specs are:

Available in 2',3', 4' and 4.5' lengths.
1500 watts peak power handling.
Tunable from 26 to 30 Mhz
Top loaded coil.
1/4 wave design
Mil spec polyolefin sheath which greatly resists cuts.
5 year warranty

And we got em for just $9.95 to our members. This a heck of a deal for an antenna that retails for $18.99.
Hope this answered the question.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts