Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evaluate/survey City of Bridgeport's proposed offroad park April 30th. 1 slot available, 2 if I don't have my Sami back together in time (but I need a passenger seat for me).

Email me [email protected] PMs won't put you in line for the available slot(s).

·
Registered
913 Posts
hey, im kinna confused. Im in plano, not too horibly far from bridgeport. Is this just a group of people going to a proposed site that may turn into a park or is this just a meet to go wheel?

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
City of Bridgeport IS DEFINITELY opening an offroad park. A group of offroaders went out to view the property with parks dept. folks. The group included 4x4, ATV, and motorcycle folks. It was suggested that we have a small group run of each type of vehicle to really get a feel for what they have and what they need (in terms of size, cuz I think the acres assigned are too small). This park is in an old rock quarry, with lots of treed acres surrounding. You get to wheel more than just inside the quarry, then the city wants your opinions on how to make it a good OHV park.

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
so I'm lazy and don't wanna look up on mapquest.... where is Bridgeport...

this is also very good news, this might start a new trend... toast

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
North of Fort Worth.

I thought I would be going on this run, but now I may not. The TMTC Board has scheduled a property look-see (2 properties in fact) on that same day. North of Uvalde...that's all I can tell you, so don't ask. :)

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
oke doke. :) sounds good.... Way to go Bridgeport thumbup

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hatch said:
The TMTC Board has scheduled a property look-see (2 properties in fact) on that same day. North of Uvalde...that's all I can tell you, so don't ask. :)
Dagnabbit.

People think we never do anything at TMTC toward buying another property. We had half the BOD set to meet at a property that is 7 or more hours away from many of us. Before we could get there (tomorrow), the owner has already cut it up (it was 5300 acres) and started selling the pieces. Contracts already written on enough of it that it will be chopped up into pieces too small to do us any good. Plus we'd be surrounded by too many neighbors now, neighbors that want to have their deer leases.

Bridgeport is back on for me. I can invite one more. Email me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.