Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
lol, I was going to post it here until I saw your name over there. Really funny thread. That guy's friend is never going to live this down.

· Registered
1,956 Posts
you bastard i just read that whole thread and it never ended!!!

I hope to god that man finds out tonight, that was funny but it is killing me!!!

i even missed it on fullsizebronco.com!! oh hell i got a test tonight i got to get off and study!!!!

· Registered
1,956 Posts
they moved it so there is no thread of it anymore, if i find something out i will let ya'll know but for now we are waiting for operation ghost eye to take place tonight going to study now!

· Mas Tequila
14,889 Posts
I got to page 12......ok, somebody spill the beans about what happened.... is "it" a guy or what???

· Registered
18 Posts
Rastus said:
I got to page 12......ok, somebody spill the beans about what happened.... is "it" a guy or what???

They are almost positive it is, but that Dan guy is going to try to get some pics and confirm it tonight. Here's the Summary:

Originally Posted by Kuplex
Quick Summary:
Dan's suspicious of his friend's gf. The gf won't tell him where she lives. Dan gets the gf's number. I take the number and find out an address.
Both me and Dan get names from various sources and confirm with each other.
More research and a few reconosance missions reveal that the address is correct and the gf is possibly a guy.
More research and we discover what seems like the brother using his sister's identity for his own while crossdressed. All the info the "gf" has given is a lie or twisted somewhat.
Dan gets DOB information. Dan tries to get into "it's" email account. One security question is, DOB. Dan uses the one that "it" said was "it's". It doesn't work. Dan tries the one for the brother--it works. (but don't have the answer for the 2nd security question).
Dan now has people with yearbooks and is going to get a pic of the brother (Omar) for comparison to the "gf".
Hopefully, we'll have a climactic conclusion tonight.

· Premium Member
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I read to page 22, the rest will come tonight, they are going to make a new post or thread.

· Registered
18 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
There's an update, and I gotta say it sucks. The chat was pretty good though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.