Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bored and searching on the net.

Really been thinking about one for the next tow rig. That is when I actually need one. lol

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
I thought that's why you built the dodge???

·
Registered
2,069 Posts

One of the guys at work bought one of these but shorter with a western hauler type bed. He was going to use it just to haul his tractor, hay and stuff around but ended up selling his dodge 3/4 ton DD and using this for his daily ride. His insurance dropped considerably, fuel was about the same as the Dodge and being a ton and a half, Class C license. They also come in the crew cab model. I may look into one some day.

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Don't take it to the Mall, if you find a parking spot you will never get it back out!

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rastus said:
I thought that's why you built the dodge???

Yep it will be a tow rig, work truck, part-time DD, light wheeler and just all around do everything truck. I'm just thinking in the future when I finish Bruiser I will want to go to Utah, Co, AZ, TN, etc. etc. I will need something more roomier and more power to carry gear, people and 2 or 3 rigs with ease. smokin

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jeepndav said:
They also come in the crew cab model.

I've guess you have probably seen the ones that Peter's have on their lot? They have one in almost every color, really nice rigs. I think they are in the 70 to 80 thousand mark though.

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
yeah... did not think of that... you will need a rig lke that for when your kids get older nd you need a 3-4 car hauler.. toast

I need one of those too :)

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep, if the little girl takes a liking to wheeling ( I think she will). I will definitely need to be able to haul at least 2 rigs at the same time. Plus OldGoat and mudgod might want to join in on a road trip to Tellico or Moab.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Bruiser said:
I've guess you have probably seen the ones that Peter's have on their lot? They have one in almost every color, really nice rigs. I think they are in the 70 to 80 thousand mark though.
That's where the guy bought his. He bought it used for less than 25k if I remember right. I'll have to ask him. Looking at their site the 24-26k lbs truck range from $29-45k for the 2005 models.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.