18,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thanks for the awesome deal on the gears James rockonn

·
Registered
110 Posts
instead of starting a new thread...

Hey James,
can you give me a price on a set of 4.56s and the install kit for a 10-bolt GM corporate? Ship to 76904.
I'll try and give ya'll a call at the shop this week, but I'm up to my elbows in goings-on. THANKS!!

G

·
Brutalowner said:
Whad' you end up doing with the 44's?
There still under it for now. The dealership fixed all the broken stuff since it is still under warranty. smokin
Now I'm having engine problems, and it's got less than 5,000 miles on it. :mad: They have already had to rebuild the motor once due to a safety recall. bsflg

I would still appreciate a $$ on just a ring & pinon swap like we discussed to get me by for now. I've just been to busy to get back in touch with you. And I have decided to wait a little while till most of my warranty is gone, then I'm just going to nut it up and throw down for a set of PR60'S :evilbat: and be done with it for good.

G

·
Hey James I was looking for your phone# today and I cant find it Shoot me a PM please. I tried pulling your web this evening but my IP provider is having problems tonight. I was lucky to get logged in here.

(wondering what there prob. is)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts