Texas 4x4 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna get the 5.38's put in before the nocona trip. Should give me a 118:1 ratio compared to 90:1 that I had on the test run at gilmer, which was horrible cause I had to gas it and dump the clutch to get up everything. I was gonna do a rockblock doubler but the more I think about it, I'll just wait and go tracker engine with fuel injection this summer and should be ok with a 6.4:1 Tcase which I need to get after the nocona run, the 6:1 Tcase that I am borrowing right now is possible to explode at any minute considering it has some teeth missing off of a couple of gears inside. But it works for now and hopefully lives for one more trip.

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
You don't need all that crap to go to Nocona! 2finger

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
dang, clint... how many projects you got going on??? I count 3 on this page... lol

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rastus said:
dang, clint... how many projects you got going on??? I count 3 on this page... lol

too many, but I am attacking them one at a time now. I'm gonna make the nocona run and hopefully the katemcy run.

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Why run? Its more fun to drive your rig! :)

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
this is not the chit chat forum, stop right now. or I will ban both of you since I'm the moderator of this forum!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts