Texas 4x4 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we decided to go to gilmer saturday morning, we will be there around 9am. my cell is 214-725-2031 if anyone wants to join us. or look for a silver zuk and an orange zuk with lots of chit done to them.

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Its on! I'll be a Blazer with a C clamp holding the body to the frame! Dang bushings are still on back order.
I'm be there as soon as I can. I have done something else to the K50 to make it look better! Can't wait to show you all my newest mod.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Won't make it sorry, I'll be wheelin' at Disney this weekend. How about Nocona, Wheelin' Ranch April 23 and 24.

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
I headed out tonight to get in some night wheeling. I be back over there in the morning when I get off.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mudgod said:
I headed out tonight to get in some night wheeling. I be back over there in the morning when I get off.
I'm heading that way in a little while. should be there around 10-11pm.

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
I wished you had got there by 10-11pm. That was about the time I was walking back to get the F250, because I had just broke the rear driveshaft on the K50.

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
I'm hearing about alot of carnage going on this weekend.spankn

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
TX-Zuk is the only one without major carnage, but we still got pics of him on his side. All three Zuks rolled over in the same spot. I'll sum it all up later. Mudgodess took over 150 pics, so we should be able to find some good ones to post up later.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mudgod said:
TX-Zuk is the only one without major carnage, but we still got pics of him on his side. All three Zuks rolled over in the same spot. I'll sum it all up later. Mudgodess took over 150 pics, so we should be able to find some good ones to post up later.
so where are they, I cant wait to see em.

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
Yea. PICS PICS PICS rockonn

And just for the record, we all rolled on purpose for entertainment purpose. bsflg

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
TX_ZUKI said:
And just for the record, we all rolled on purpose for entertainment purpose.
that what y'all call rock and roll ???? 1funny1

·
Registered
468 Posts
Duh

Isn't that what you are supposed to do with roll bars? Are am I missing something? popcornn It's what zuks do better than anybody else. nonon

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
Rastus said:
that what y'all call rock and roll ???? 1funny1
And jeeps just shake, rattle, and roll. :rofl:

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I rolled mine so I would know where the breakover point was at for future reference. Now it's time for some changes. I was very pleased with the front suspension, steering and the tube clip.

But the back was a nightmare all weekend. Time to lose the dovetail and the fuel tank, go propane or fuel cell and a tube rear clip. Also, need to lower my air pressure, was running 10 psi in the front and 5 psi in the rear. Gonna try 4 in the front and about 2 or 3 in the rear next time.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
mine was not near as bad as it looked. i'll be ready for next time whenever ya'll are. ruttdigger should be ready as well.

i wish you would have stayed 2 seconds longer mudgod. i would have told you thanks for sticking around and helping! 2finger

now lets see some pics!!!!

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ya, wheres the pics already? I got the dovetail cut off just a few minutes ago, looks a little different now.

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
Stretch said:
ya, wheres the pics already? I got the dovetail cut off just a few minutes ago, looks a little different now.

Where are the pics??2finger

·
Registered
726 Posts
clint,

sorry to hear about strech... that majorly sucks... well when you get yours done maybe christine will be done and we can all go wheelin again. jamminzz

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ruttdigger said:
clint,

sorry to hear about strech... that majorly sucks... well when you get yours done maybe christine will be done and we can all go wheelin again. jamminzz
its all good, it was a test run. now I know what i need to fix to be ready for katemcy.

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Myk, I know, but I had to get back to work. I was on call, and the phone rang about time time I pulled the Zuk out of the ditch. Glad I was able to help. Your Zuk looked really cool hanging in the air with nothing under it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts