Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The poor samurai engine blew after pulling a Jeep, a Ramcharger and a S-10 with a 350 and 44" Boggers out of trouble. Fullsizes rule, or wait a minute, do they??? Since they were the one's that had to be rescued by a wee little samurai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! roflmao. The samurai drove on its side for about 35 feet with a front bead gone and still came out on top!!! jamminzz jamminzz

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To build a buggy from scratch. The zuki was fun. But its time for something creative and crazy. I will take the things I have learned from building the zuk and apply them to the buggy. Fullsize is not the way to go and neither is too small. So I'm thinking somewhere in between. Short, narrow body with wide axles and a V6 would make a buggy that would have more then enough horsepower and torque to turn 44's if need be, but still be alot lighter then a fullsize. I would like to keep this under 3500 lbs. Which I think can be done.

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
My wife said when you were on your side, your tires where still on the ground. It was crasy!

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mudgod said:
My wife said when you were on your side, your tires where still on the ground. It was crasy!
It didnt feel like it though did it? The rear one may have been, but the front one was def. in the air.

·
Premium Member
13,158 Posts
mudgod said:
thispicis
popcornn

·
Premium Member
6,117 Posts
I love the reaction I get when I pull peoples junk out with my S10. They think that because it's small it cant do it.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
light, light, light, is the ticket. i'll be starting the new build in a few weeks but it'll be a 16v 1.6 with dual cases, yota axles, and 40x13.50's. still big enough, still light and very nimble. good luck with your buggy stretch. email me when you post pics. i haven't been able to get online much anymore.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.