Texas 4x4 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here pretty soon i will have my recentered h1 wheels and front d44 lock right for sale. the wheels are 5 on 5.5 with new run flats. need to be cleaned up and painted, but thats the way i ran them. also a d44 lock right been on two trips. one to gilmer and one run to the creek. looking for $400 for the wheels and $175 for the locker. this is just a feeler because i havent removed the parts yet, but will soon.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Would the locker work in a chevy front?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
as far as i can tell they have the same spline count so it should fit right in. make sure you have 30 spline inner axles.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
With a heavy a** blazer, you may be signing the death warrant on that 44 by locking it. But it'll be fun til then!!

·
Registered
261 Posts
I'd like the wheels if we can work out some transport.

Tony in Abilene

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
With a heavy a** blazer, you may be signing the death warrant on that 44 by locking it. But it'll be fun til then!!
i ran that set up would go through a shaft about every other run... not to bad and you get good at changing them!:toast:

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Mine is going to be mainly for mud so im not too worried about it. Dont worry guys, im always on the look out for a good deal on a D60.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I'm not the "Dana 44's ain't worth wheelin" guy by any means. I'm running one with an Aussie myself. Just the shear weight of a blazer would cause me to worry. But in the mud, I imagine it will be great, as well as lighter, with smaller diff to drag through the muck.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Tony, I'll be going to SA and back in the next few weeks, maybe. If they can get that far, I could get em here.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
PM Sent

·
Registered
261 Posts
Tony, I'll be going to SA and back in the next few weeks, maybe. If they can get that far, I could get em here.
That might work or maybe they have somebody going to Katemcy over Memorial Day.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Anyone going to Katemcy from the Houston area over Memorial Day? These wheels could use a lift.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Tony, we doing tire changes by campfire light?

·
Registered
261 Posts
I wasn't going to put my fellow club members through _that_ after last weekend.

Gotta get them here first, though.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
It's all good. Gotta have somethin to do while having a few :budlight:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts