Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
toast HAPPY FATHERS DAY! toast

· Registered
1,629 Posts
toast same as Evan I spent the day with my kids and my sister and her husband and my parents. We cooked and had homemade ice cream. I got a new tie and a new shirt. Worked on the blazer some. Tightened everything thing up and checked the fluids after last weekend. Aired the tires up and put my round driveshaft back in and took it for a little cruise around the lake. No tailights though thanks to K-rocks

· Registered
639 Posts
We are babysitting our grandson. My son and I went out this morning and finished wiring in the lincoln. I then welded up the steering rod on one of the lawnmowers and rebuilt the keystock area on the drive pulley on another. welder He and I rebuilt the fuel pump on the big mower so now we've got three ready for work. The kids all went into the house while I was welding and made me some posters about Father's Day. bigok Later Carrie came back from town with some groceries and a mailbox. Ours was stolen last week, along with 15 others. We all gathered around and put the thing together and then decorated it for the street:

I was able to put my beer fridge in place this weekend also. Now no more trips into the house for refreshments.

· Registered
521 Posts
Thanks! My fathers day was started off by getting up at 7 am and going to do a side job. Oh well I guess just more cash to by Zuke stuff. I am running out of things I need to buy but I am also VERY tired and sore. LOL JJ Someday I am going to quit working so hard. I also put in about 14 hours yesterday. I guess I am going to have to back to my regular work tomorrow to rest!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.