Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MOTIVATION! Someone please tell me what a shame it is to have all these parts piling up collecting dust in the shop. I have not been around in a while but got a message on the answering machine from a member. If I remember correctly all I need is a set of D shafts built and a power steering pump.

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Hardline... it is a cryin shame to have all them parts just layin round gatherin dust... Shame shame shame nonon spankn

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
IF I have to I will leave a message every day! :evilbat:

Do we need to take you wheeling to get you motivated? rockonn

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
call me jj, i'll give you some motivation! :D

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okie dokey! We are now officialy remotivated.Went over to and helped build the cage,rock sliders,and otherstuff for the other Sammy Sunday. It has just a couple more things to be welded in and it will be fininshed up. Will get back on it Saturday mourning and finish. Then I am going to start on mine. I have fixed several spots in the wiring harness that were less than stellar. I am now going to gut my Sammy and get started cutting off all the nonesentials. I will try to take pictures as we go. I brought my camera Sunday when we did the cage on the other but did not snap one picture. Benji you should come by and check out what we have done. The shop we are doing this at is only about 10 miles from your place on 1187. JJ

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
give me a shout when ya'll are workin and i'll try and come out. it might give me some motivation to get these coilovers on the front of mine. :D

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
so......................how's it coming?

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
JJ give me a call the next time you are out there working, I will come by. Glad you are finally off your bartmoon

jamminzz

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:| :|
mykwillis said:
so......................how's it coming?
:rolleyes: :( No coment!

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
get er done welder

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
been busy with the new A/C business. just got back from cancun, where the corupt cops basically kidnapped my a** and threw me in jail. they said a pocket knife is a felony in mexico, WTF? they can all eat s*** and die 2finger . luckily my friend had my wallet and knew my pin # to overdraw my account, and pay them off... did i mention i was robbed for my gold chain and earings before that.. to think; in texas we carry loaded firearms legally. DO NOT GO TO THE CARRIBEAN.. unless you have alot of cash you just want to throw away. this was my third and last trip to cancun, or the carribean. :evilbat: i still havent slept, as i got to spend last night and this morning in there, ttyl

jj get off yor butt and geterdone rockonn

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
WOW!!!!!!!!!

Mudgod must have ESP, he said you must have been in jail since you haven't been on the board in so long. lol

Glad you are back home and everything is well.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
thanks! i hope everyone on here is doin good. i will be busy until summer ends, and probably not on the board often... it sure is nice to come back here though.. jamminzz

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
I also said you might dead or sick. We just hadn't seen of sometime.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.