Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How tha heck are ya...

you need to get off that "other" board and get back over here and start posting your wise words of wisdom so all these youngsters can learn from your vast pool of unlimited knowledge that you have gained over the last century.

other than that... ready to go wheelin?? smokin

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
Rastus said:
How tha heck are ya...

you need to get off that "other" board and get back over here and start posting your wise words of wisdom so all these youngsters can learn from your vast pool of unlimited knowledge that you have gained over the last century.

:rofl: The young guys on that "other" board don't know how to take Zero

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:rofl: I noticed they was a mite befuddled by him 1funny1 1funny1 keep up the good work Zero jamminzz

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
Rastus said:
:rofl: I noticed they was a mite befuddled by him 1funny1 1funny1 keep up the good work Zero jamminzz
1funny1 1funny1 lol Ditto on that Zero, keep up the good work.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Rastus said:
How tha heck are ya...

your vast pool of unlimited knowledge that you have gained over the last century

When you mix all that vast knowledge over a long period and your index cards begin to break down...it is kinda like eating a bunch of food...it gets mixed and comes out like...now where was I going? That is kinda like my attitude at the moment. AXIT is the darker side of zero, and speaking at the .... but zero's presence is getting stonger.

Thanks for noticing my absence, but I do still lurk. popcornn

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.