Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone knows how to change the info on my profile stating the clubs that I am a member of. It is under the membership info for clubs that I belong to. I also need to know how to put a picture on my profile, and put pictures that I have on the website. Thank you to all Texas4x4. Jason

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
welcome

Welcome to the site. However you must answer a couple of questions. What model is your Dodge? Are you an Aggie? lol just kidding with you. I am sure somebody with a brain will chime in and tell you how to make those changes and picture post but in the meantime if you will click on search above and type in posting photos, read # 9 on the toyotarules post, it may help.

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Lay off that beer Old Goat!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2001 1/2 ton dodge

Well for one i have a 2001 dodge 1/2 ton on 33's and a isuzu amgio 2wd that has been made in to a 4wd 0n 37's with a straight axle. But as for aggie hell no i just live here i was born here and thats about it lol! But i am on the b/cs chapter of tx4wd.org . LOL JIM ya he dont do alot for the chapter just me and some other people that have been on the club. Hey we do have a park we are working on thats nice alot of things to do out there 220,acres and soon to have 700 more added to it if ya'll care to wheel with us tssl ty guys for the help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.