Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woke up this morning and got some breakfast and some starter shims. I installed the shim and went to try and start the truck. Well I opened the door and saw a piece of my bezel was broke off that goes around the gauge cluster. Then I look up and see that my headunit is gone, The cut all the wires including my brand new rcas i had just ran last weekend( i hadnt even put a note through them yet). Well I was pissed but figured there was nothing I could do about it so I went on to try and turn over the truck an notice the ingnition isnt locked I attempt to turn over and nothing I asummed it was the battery so i hooked up teh charger and still nothing. I decied that moybe i wasnt the battery I found the mulitmeter and tested the battery It was fully charged sittin @ 12.9 volts. Ok, now im pissed so I get back inside and try the head lights...Nothing no wipers either. Well great by now im late for work I go inside and ask my dad for a ride well I went back outside to get my shoes and find that my back back was gone as well and my shoes. The sad thing is that there was an amp i wired into teh center console worth 100 along with my maglite and few other tools and my cds. None of this was even touched nore were any of my recovery gear( 4 20' straps , 2 crane slings , and 100' of crane cable along with 10 shakles). I filed a police report but the cops did think there was much of a chance of the finding stuff and all my homework was in there! The only good point today is that Im going to pick up a new 4 wheeler I bought online.

Blazerkid4x4

· I've met Johnny Cash
1,865 Posts
Your stuff won't be found--mostly because the cops aren't going to bother looking for it. When some worthless pukes broke into my superduty in a restaraunt parking lot last Feb., the security cameras even got the idiots on video. Cops just took a report and gave me a case #. They figure you don't care because it all gets "taken care of" by insurance.

What a steaming load! In my case, they stole my briefcase, its contents, a pistol, my flashlight and damaged my passenger door handle. Lucky me, all of that fell just below the various deductibles, so I was out the $$, not to mention the time and hassle of changing all my credit cards, checking acct. etc. The cops were completely worthless--acted barely interested when I called them (after drilling down through 40 people to get to the "right" person) to give them the serial number for the gun!

Literally everyone in my circle of friends and family has had their car broken into the last 2 years. It is a serious quality of life issue and totally disgusting. No wonder it happens so much, the punks know no one is going to bother hunting their asses up.

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that would be my friend above he forgo to log out b4 he posted. Newayz YA it sux and I dont have full insurance just libbilty( im 16). So now im sol.

Blazerkid

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.