Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well its really started I have 66 FJ40 and a rolled fj60 sittin at my buddys waiting for me to pick em up... going SOA with the 60 axles , P/S, Brakes.. and maybe the colum... I have the SM420/rockbox and 3sp case,456 welded/det( out of pickle) , Marlin high steer flip the springs and wheel the pee outa her .... anyone want to help me strip it down hacck I'll try to get pics in the nexted week ,I dont have a camera anymore fightte

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
So the pickle is going to remain like it is?

Post pics when you can, like to see the progress on this one for sure! rockonn

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Bruiser said:
So the pickle is going to remain like it is?

Post pics when you can, like to see the progress on this one for sure! rockonn

yea you got me thinkin ...Pickles a family truckster no dents ..norust ..... its a shame to smash her up ... so I found this 40 chassiy no drive train no seats on top and the roll over for a song and a dance jamminzz I have to put the "sponcers" name on it but I get free spares too spankn

I'm pulling the gears and lockers, winch , tires and wheels and probley 2 in of lift so I can tow the Dawg with Pickle probly goin with some 33 1050 on pickle and 4.10 .. still need to come up with a CHEAP or free 350/305 moneys it tight so that part may take a bit but I got alot to do on the supention

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.