Texas 4x4 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Signup is available now

who is gonna step up to the challenge??? think you can spank my heep on da rocks,.... I don't think so Bud!!

Signup or shutup

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chaparro_Mike said:
you know I can't hold back, lets kick some but!!!
that's good to hear... Cuz I already signed u up as my spotter smokin

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
who all is planning on going to K-rocks, May 28th - 30th? Not only for the comp. but also to go a just wheel??

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
hmmm

May and June trips to Katemcy, sounds very tempting indeed.

·
Super Moderator
6,117 Posts
Rastus said:
who all is planning on going to K-rocks, May 28th - 30th? Not only for the comp. but also to go a just wheel??
If anyone has an open seat I might go.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm moving back to DFW in early May. I might be up for some wheeling by then. How far is k-rocks from Fort Worth. Is this a one day event or over several days?

Bill

·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
This event is on Memorial weekend. check in is Friday, with wheeling Sat, Sunday and Monday. The Competition is on Saturday for those who wish to enter.

If you do not want to be in the competition you can still wheel all day Saturday.

I'm not sure how far Mason is from DFW, I would venture to say 4-5 hours

·
Lab Rat
1,639 Posts
Sergio and I we planning to be there, memorial weekend and this coming weekend too, see you t here guys

·
Registered
726 Posts
i am going but i am not competing... just want to wheel... christine will be done by then so i get to try her out.

·
Registered
64 Posts
ruttdigger said:
but yall are doing the comp right? i need some people to wheel with outside of WErock.

Hell no, we're all panty wearing posers and would much rather watch comps than participate. Besides, most of us can barely afford the fuel to tow there much less swing $50 more for a comp that doesn't pay any back

·
Registered
726 Posts
right... i am in the same place... well you want to hook up... i have never been there before and well dont know too many people that are going. i shouldnt be too much of a hastle following. ;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Gary, I am going for sure now. I might want to watch a little of the comp, but not all day long.

·
Registered
726 Posts
benji are you going? i know goat and clint will be there... anyone have a trailer that they arent using tha i could borrow.. for a fee... and preferably as light as possible.

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
ruttdigger said:
benji are you going? i know goat and clint will be there... anyone have a trailer that they arent using tha i could borrow.. for a fee... and preferably as light as possible.
No, I am not going, I might be in Chicago. I am going for the texas4x4 run in June.

You can borrow my trailer.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts