Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOO-HOO My KLUNE-V is in Mesquite, TX and is scheduled to hit Carthage the 20th. Too bad the rest of Rusty is in peices on the shop floor, lol

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
Sswwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Good! I thought I was going to have to get under Rusty to see it after I got back!

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
way cool post pics when you get it there.

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
[little kids voice] IS IT HERE YET-IS IT HERE YET-IS IT HERE YET??? [little kids voice off]

Post up the pics man!!! jamminzz jamminzz

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
if he ain't been there yet, then he ain't coming... they had the delivery dates mixed up man! :evilbat:

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is here.
I was told I could not put any more "crap" on the clothes dryer, thought it made a great, sturdy shelf??????? So hey, no problem, the top of the washer was clear so here are the pics.

The shipping box, cool stuff inside.

Here it is, lots of shims and spacers and bolts and nuts, ya gotta have nuts with a KLUNE-V

Various parts.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
more of the Klune-V

Unfortunately the only part damaged in shipping was the shifter knob which broke off at the top of the stem, hope the main unit is sturdier than the shifter which is cheesy aluminum or even worse, pewter? I thought I was doing right by getting the shifter cable?

Wonder where my T-shirt is lol

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeeeeet toast

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
You have three days to get Rusty together!

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No way

No way it will happen, if nothing else due to my brother being AWOL this week. Am way behind with work. Plus I had to take Tona out to eat last night but I did manage to walk out with some of Isle of Crapi's money but then I felt guilty and gave her $200 to help with new clothing for her new job.
Back to the Klune-V. I'm actually reading the instructions before even attempting an installation so everything will go smoothly. Will post pics as I make progress tonight.

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
I'm getting everything ready for the trip, but I'm going to stop in something this week before leave.

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
ssssssssssssswwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttt

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
me too

I hope it works well for my needs. I am taking pics of the assembly and will post them when it is together and then some of it going into place, I hope with no snags or floor panel mods.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.