Texas 4x4 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a pretty awesome friday nigth thanks to my wonderful wife. To set back and think about this still blows my mind.

It has been pretty crazy around here lately. Everyone seems to be pretty stressed out and burned out on our jobs. (who isn't)

Well....friday afternoon about 5:15 I was finishing up at work getting ready to come home. I had a very busy weekend planned, not even really looking forward to it cause I knew I had alot of things going on. anyway I was fixing to leave had just got threw moving the shop truck in and a man walked in wearing a tux. He ask for NIck Terry I said thats me. He hands me an envelope and says you are to come with me. I said do what? go where? who are you? I'm thiking WTF? I open the envelope Their is a card inside that says
Invetation to celebrate our love. gives the date and time says now till eternity, place: suprise. then it says sit back relax and enjoy the ride. I'm still thinking WTF? So I fallow the guy outside and here is a strech limo. He opens the door and says get in. I get in their is a 6 pack of beer sitting there and one of my wife and I favorite cds playing. So we take off I crack open a beer and relax. Next thing I know we are heading out of town. About 3 beers later we are pulling up at a bed and breakfast about 30 miles out of town. He opens the door and he takes me in side. Now the inn keeper leads me to room and wouldn't you know it here is my awesome wife. We have a hellatiuos prime rib dinner. wonderfull. wake up the next morning to breakfast in bed.

Man it was great. I still can't believe she pulled all this off without me knowing anything about it. We have a house full of kids and both of use work alot of hours and somehow she did all this without me knowing any of it. No one has ever done anything like this for me ever. She is awesome and I love her to death. Just had to share it with you guys.

·
Mas Tequila
18,252 Posts
Now that's awesome.... toast

·
Premium Member
13,158 Posts
that was AWESOME ,you go girl........ rockonn

·
Registered
55 Posts
Keep doing what your doing.... ITS WORKING

·
Undele' vato
4,970 Posts
That sounds like a good idea. Our anniversary is coming up soon. I'll keep that in mind.

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
Thats awesome Nick, maybe next weekend you will come home and your Blazer will be done with all the parts you ever wanted " not likely" 1funny1 1funny1

You have a cool wife.

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
1funny1 1funny1
TX_ZUKI said:
Thats awesome Nick, maybe next weekend you will come home and your Blazer will be done with all the parts you ever wanted " not likely" 1funny1 1funny1

You have a cool wife.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Man you have one awesome wife, I hope that someday when I get married my wife will surprise me like that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.