·
Mas Tequila
18,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not yet, and don't want to either

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
p o s i think we should take a 22 short behind the ear and pull the trigger,i have not lost anyone to a dd yet but my mom got tore up pretty bad and the butthead got caught 3 other times.....i think if you catch em arrest/jailtime 1st offence no slap on the wrist! they dont care/i dont care.

buses,taxi,friends or the po po will get them home/they dont respect life,i sure as hell wont loose sleep because some pos feels BAD or SORRY he killed some family.bsflg!

i have 2 beers(max) when i go out and when i have my baby i have 0, soda is the drink of choice

judges and cops should definetly be smacked around BUT what happens they're forced to resign no jail time.i have proof of this statement!
new texas lp say state judge,cheif of popo,senator, really means dont pull me over,the dwi laws in texas got tougher after the plates were made.

like keith and thieves if you catch them trying. shoot them!!!!!!

sorry for there rant.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
ask keith about his drunk driver story. a drunk guy on a motorcyce ran a red light and hit keith. now the guy is sueing keith!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
mykwillis said:
ask keith about his drunk driver story. a drunk guy on a motorcyce ran a red light and hit keith. now the guy is sueing keith!!!!!!
Keith might end up :bang:2gunfire:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts