Texas 4x4 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is your wife or GF distraught by the thought of having to deal w/ some know it all knuckle head just so you can get the parts you want for x-mas? If so I believe we have the answer, just have her call Tonya 260-387-1428 and she will be more than happy to walk her thru any sale. Don't worry she can answer all those hard questions too, so if you are ordering your own parts please don't feel intimidated when she knows the answers and gets it right the first time around. Thanks Shawn

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
How about some pics of those rockwell pans??strpot

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you ever hear patience is a virtue? Sorry I should have pics in the next couple of days we did a slight revision to them. We have also been designing alot of new parts specifically for this axle. From everything to compliment Ouverson's shafts to the standard home brew on this axle. Did I mention GLO is building 2 seater chassis utilizing the 2" axled beasts? Details to soon be released........

How about some pics of those rockwell pans??strpot

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
Did you ever hear patience is a virtue? Sorry I should have pics in the next couple of days we did a slight revision to them. We have also been designing alot of new parts specifically for this axle. From everything to compliment Ouverson's shafts to the standard home brew on this axle. Did I mention GLO is building 2 seater chassis utilizing the 2" axled beasts? Details to soon be released........
Glad to hear you are expanding your line of rockwell parts, caon't wait to see them.rockonn

1 - 4 of 4 Posts