Texas 4x4 Forum banner

Male student, 25, needs room or apt in Jan 2011

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  MUDDSLINGER 
#1 ·
Hello fellow Texas wheelers. I will be moving to Houston for school in mid January of next year. I am in need of a place to live for idk, a semester or few or a year... whatever. Whether sharing an apt. or house, I'm not picky, just don't want to have to go through having my truck stolen again(Waco). I will be a full time student at HCC and may pick up a job during the semester depending on workload. I have worked fulltime for the last four years so making rent should not be an issue. I have family support if for some reason I all of the sudden go broke. I won't do you wrong.

I don't need anything fancy. But please, cardboard boxes need not reply.

Will be going to school in central houston(little north of hermann park) as well as a location on the west loop(59 south and loop 610). So anywhere around southwest central houston preferred.

I will definitely entertain any offers.
I'm fresh to the housing market in a gigantic city, so I may be surprised at some high rents.... sorry.

Thanks guys.

#2 ·
I live in the heights right now and we got some high rent around here.. dont recommend looking around here. i rented a house in the med center for cheap when i worked down there.. i think it might be back for rent. no one messed with my junk over there either.

#3 ·
Appreciate the info!

#4 · (Edited)
I'm moving out of my house during Christmas Break and looking to rent it out as of Jan 1. 4 bedroom with an office, 3 full baths, 2 living areas, fireplace, 2,000sq', 2.5 acres, covered car port SE Houston Just north of Texas City. $1,200.00mo. No neighbors, lease is as long as needed. Roommates, parties, horses etc are fine 832-277-8944

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.